For an experienced criminal defense attorney, turn to Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey. Our attorneys have handled criminal trials in courtrooms across the Southeast, and have the knowledge to manage your case.
When dealing with personal matters including child custody, divorce, and restraining orders, trust Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey's experienced family law attorneys to make sure your rights are well-represented.
Commercial Real Estate
Real estate transactions can be complicated, and you need an experienced commercial real estate attorney to protect your interests. Whether you are buying, selling, or leasing, our team can facilitate your transaction.
In the News
June 20, 2014
- Alex Stalvey Achieves Criminal Trial Advocacy Certification from the National Board of Trial Advocacy
June 19, 2014
- Jim Bannister Appointed to Supreme Court's Panel on Docket Management
June 18, 2014
- Rep. Bannister Leads S.C. House in Restoring Funds for Children's Museum
June 9, 2014
- Alex Stalvey Attends S.C. Supreme Court's Commission on CLE Annual Summer Meeting
May 20, 2014
- Attorneys needed to speak to schools on South Carolina Association of Justice's "End Distracted Driving Program"